Go Kart rides are not included in your daily admission ticket and are for groups and by appointment. Call us at 706-663-7400 for more information
Go Karts Cost = $20 (per 10 laps)
Go Kart Rules & Regulations
- Wear closed toe shoes only, you will not be permitted to ride if wearing flip flops or barefoot.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. We will need to make a copy of it.
- No bumping other karts, blocking other karts from passing, hitting guard rails or spinouts.
- $100 deposit must be made for one ticket. If the same individual purchases more than one ticket, the deposit will be $100, then a $50 deposit for each additional ticket purchased. The deposit will be refunded after you have driven the kart and only if you did not damage the kart or track in anyway.
- If damage occurs to the kart or track, you are responsible for the cost of the damage caused.
- Flat tire- $25.00 each
- Damaged bumper- $50.00 each
- Damage to guard rail- $100.00
Butts Mill Farm reserves the right to immediately expel any individual who does not abide by the rules set forth in this agreement from go kart privileges. You can be expelled from your ride at any time with no refund provided to you.
Safety is a priority at Butts Mill Farm. We appreciate your understanding in our efforts to keep you safe during your visit. Enjoy your ride!
BUTTS MILL FARM MANAGEMENT